Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Starbucks and Stars
Tonight was good for my soul! When I came home from my show my sweet husband took me to starbucks and then we drove up to Hawes loop and parked the car, rolled down the windows and talked. It is so beautiful up there, you can see the whole valley and it was so quiet and nice to be alone and visit. I love those times with him and that he makes time like that for me. I love you babe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love you so much sishy. Thanks for coming and just being you today, I am so thankful for you and for your sweet heart. Muah xxxxxooooxxxooo
Pssss. Your peach cobbler is all gone, Austin said YUM MOMMY GOOOOOOOD!
sounds like a perfect date!!! how fun.
That is a really sweet kind of date night! I love having early morning mini-coffee-dates at Starbucks with the Wallman.
Prayin' for you house to sell.
<3 Shaunie
Post a Comment