Monday, July 7, 2008
Happy Birthday To Our Son!
Happy Birthday to our precious son, Jared! I can't beleive that you are 15 years old today!! Below are pics from the day that you were born and all of us so excited to meet you for the first time and hold you and love you and welcome you into the world! God has blessed us so much with you! You are such an awesome young man! We are so proud to be your parents and I know your sister adores you. You and her have always been close and I know you always will be! You are so full of life and you make us all laugh. You are a gifted drummer and we enjoy watching you use those gifts for the Lord!! You are a good friend and your friends appreciate you so much! As you grow in your faith and make it your own it is truly a joy to watch that! I know that God is smiling on you! May you have a blessed birthday and know how much we all love you so much!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bro,
I remember that day like the back of my hand. I walked in (all by my self) and I asked mom if you had popped out yet? She saied "hackin yeah" so I said "lets see the little one." Mom gave you to me and right there in the deliverary room I twirled you around and sang "isn't he lovely" to you. It was such a beautiful day! I will never forget it! I love you bro! You are my best friend and I don't know what I would do without you!
Love You,
Sis
Happy birthday sweet boy! Sorry we are gonna miss your celebration and we love you! Those pictures are so precious~ I remember pacing outside waiting to see you!
Hi Trudy,
Wow you guys don't age much, you look the same. Happy birthday to Jared. Love keeping in touch with your family thru your blog. I found you thr some elses blog can't remember who. Glad to hear all is going well. I visited Cornerstone a few weeks ago. Awesome church!
Hugs, Liz
Post a Comment