Today we did a bunch of chores then we had some fun in the water, I bought some fun water toys at Walgreens and surprised Bre and Jar, even though they are teenagers they still like to have little kid fun sometimes, they thought the toys were so cool and we just had fun chillin, talking and laughing. They did admit that they liked the water mom better than the chore mom. That is why we are called parents.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
sishy your face is hysterical after the video stops playing! Way cute and how fun! Love you!
That tracker thing is really neat.
Im going to check on the baby bird this next week. I think he is fine though. how have you been? I worked saturday so i get tommorow off, im so excited to have a day all to myself..
I appreciate your comment. Thank you for all your prayers!
I have all of your bowls washed and sitting aside. I get off work tomorrow at 3. I can drop them by or you can pick them up. Text me and let me know. We were thinking of taking Peyton to urgent care. But we think it is allergies.
Yes, its the one we showed you. We showed Nathen and Jared and Paul and Stella the inside of it today... We were glad to hear that they liked it a lot. We will def be having a House Warming Party within the next couple of months..
[[=
love ya!
Post a Comment