Saturday, June 28, 2008

Reunited

I am so happy to have my hubby and son home. They were at Mom and Dad's helping them with yardwork, repairing a fence and repairing a roof and spoiling Mom while she is recovering from her surgery. They were tired when they got home, but they were so glad that they were able to help out. Nate took me on a fun date on Friday night. We went to Tempe Town Market Place and walked around The District, it has a really cool atmosphere there and we ate at The Keg - a yummy steakhouse and we saw The Incredible Hulk. We are officially putting our house on the market on Monday. We have decided to see what will happen and see if our house will sale. We would really like to be closer to our new church and Bre and Jar want to go to school with their friends from church. Please pray for us as we travel down this adventurous road of looking for the perfect house. We want God's perfect will in all of this. Nathan is so excited to start his new job at Cornerstone on July 1st!! Tomorrow we are meeting our whole family for lunch and they are all meeting Kevin. I will post pictures soon.

3 comments:

Branton Family said...

I am so happy that you all have found such a great church to belong too (of course though a little sad you are no longer at Central). Life does take these unexpected turns at times and I am just so thankful we have our heavenly father to direct us and bless us during our confusion. We still would love to get together (maybe after next week!), so lets try to get it on the calendar. Take care. Amy

Tanya Kirkpatrick said...

YIPPEE! I am so excited to have you closer!! I will pray God lands your family where you will be able to do awesome things for his kingdom (even if that means staying where you are :0) Hope you had a great lunch and a great time lovin on Stella! Love you!

Kristal Sawyer said...

Will be praying for the perfect new home for you in Chandler! And looking forward to our lunch date on Wednesday. =)