Monday, June 2, 2008
Happy 18th Wedding Anniversary To US
Today we celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary!! We were going to go to SanDiego this week to celebrate, but we thought it was better to post pone our trip due to Nathan's mom surgery tomorrow. This morning our awesome kids brought us our favorite candy and a beautiful card from them. It was so thoughtful and they wrote how much they are glad that they have parents who are totally in love with each other and the example our marriage is to them. I love you my sweet husband thanks for 18 awesome years of marriage and I am looking forward to forever with you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy anniversary and congratulations on 18 years, you and Nathan are truly an inspiration to me. When is your actual anniversary date? Our anniversary was yesterday. When I came home from work he had flowers, a card and my favorite perfume waiting for me...very sweet and so thoughtful.
Angela
Post a Comment