Friday, June 6, 2008

Blessings

My Bible Is My Love Letter From My Amazing God!!

The Place I Met With Him Today

This morning Nathan and I prayed together and thanked God for HIS blessings in our lives this last week. Sunday was awesome as we were at our new church home and met some awesome students and leaders that I cannot wait to get to know and spend time with at Hume Lake for summer camp. Also, HE healed my Momala and for that I am beyond grateful! There was no cancer and even the Dr. was sure it was until he did the surgery and removed the tumor and it was tested and there was absolutely NO cancer. Praise HIS Holy name!!! Also, this week as we celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary, we were sitting out on our patio and we both saw the most awesome falling star, it was a beautiful burst across the sky and I knew it was our gift from God, He is just like that!! I told HIM that it was beautiful and HIS display was magnificiant just like HIM!! HE is so good to us!! I can't wait to post about our week at camp and all that God will do there. As I spent time with the Lord this morning I loved feeling the sun on my shoulders and I wanted to share this verse with you. This is my life verse and I love it!! Jeremiah 17:7-8 "Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in HIM. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.

5 comments:

natesgirl3 said...

I just cry as I read this becuase I am so happy for you!! I miss you so much you can't even know. I remember when you were new in my youth group and I felt so at peace around you!! I wish you could come here and hang out with me! I need some friends!! I love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, Trudy, and praising God for the good things that He has done for you and your family!
Love, Shaunie

Tara K said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are going well with you guys. God is good..all the time. All the time... God is good!

Can't wait to see you in July! Dinner at your house, right? :-)

Love you!

Melissa Stephenson said...

I'm so glad that God opened up the door for you at Cornerstone and I know that you guys will bless them as you did us!!! =)

Andra said...

Hi Guys!!!
Just wanted to tell you how excited I am you are at Cornerstone!!! I checked out your daughter's blog and saw my sweet niece's picture on her Hume slide show...so glad they are friends! Grab me at church some time, would love to chat.
Love ya,
Andra
...happy Anniversary!!!