CLICK THE "X" IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER TO SEE PICS
Today was so much fun! I kept Breanna Lee out of school, my Mom came over and brought us the most amazing homemade muffins, then Bre and I took our time getting beautiful to go meet Nathan for lunch at Olive Garden. Then Bre and I went shopping at ROSS, yea!! Then we went to Walmart and she got some fun, not real glasses. She really doesn't need glasses, but she thought they would be fun. Tonight she had a jam session at church with all the students in the student band! I made cupcakes for them. The big party is coming, I will post all about it!!
Here are the birthday bash pics. We had a great time. Breanna's friends loved playing 007. I can't believe it is over and she is our sweet sixteen baby girl!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
cant wait to see you friday [ =
Post a Comment