Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Just Because
Today was a teary day. Continuing to surrender. Nathan had gone to Costco and I was doing some work in my office and when he came home he rang the door bell and handed me these beautiful red roses and said "I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else but you" I held them to take in the fragrance, gave him a huge hug and peace filled my heart! I love you baby!! You rock, thanks for being so sweet to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers sweet sister.
Thanks for the call today, Trudy. It was so good to hear from you! Sorry that I haven't commented before today, I found your blog just recently. I have been praying for you and your dear family a ton. I trust the Lord with all of my heart, soul and strength, and I know that you do to. So I'm sharing with you my life verse-seems like a good time to share it = ]!
" Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6
Beautiful roses!
Love, Shaunie
Darling and I cried, you two are amazing and I love you both.
Dana
Trudy, I just read your blog and am truly inspired by your faithfulness to your heavenly father. I pray that as you and Nathan are seeking Him, God will give you clear direction and peace as you move forward. Thank you for your gift of friendship, we are truly blessed by you! Amy
Flowers "just because" are the best. Looking forward to our lunch date tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment