Monday, April 28, 2008

Surrendered

I am a little scared not knowing what our next step will be.....
Where will God take us? Will we stay in Arizona? Will it be ministry? Will the weather be nice? Will people love us and be real? Will we be hurt again? What is God teaching us? How long do we wait? How do we know where the right place is? How long will it take for our hearts to heal? God please make your next move in our lives very clear. I know that you know all the answers to these questions and I know that you love us and that you have plans for us. I am just scared. Calm my heart and help me see that you are leading the way.

1 comment:

Julie said...

We're praying for you guys. I know God has something great all worked out ahead of you, just around the corner. Hope to see you soon! Much love...